Monday 11 March 2013

Why I Write



 Hello all, I just got the nicest email from a kid who likes my Shivers series. Keeps me going -- making readers happy is what it's all about.

 Best wishes,

 M.D.


To MD Spenser,

 I am a very big fan of your Shivers novels for children. They are my favourite series of books.

Just a couple of questions:

1. What is your favourite?
2. How long does it take you to write one?
3. Will there be more?
4. Hello!!!!

 Thank you for your help in inspiring me to build suspense in my future books. (I am only nine and I would like to be an author!)

 Yours Sincerely,

 Sid XXXX, Your No.1 Fan. P.S.

I got your email address from the internet so I am so sorry if you are not the real person.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really inspirational - so glad too you are a real person!

Julia

M.D. Spenser said...

Thanks, Julia. I'm rather happy to be a real person, as well!

All the best,

M.D.